Friday, August 7, 2009

The Short and Long of it!

Back in January, I got my hair cut like I always do every month. Except it was just that little bit too short. So, I was annoyed and told Rob not to let me cut my hair again. Well, he held me to that and said I could not get it cut until we have kids. Well, I was not pregnant at the time and it has been really hard not to get it cut, but it kind of is a challenge for me now to wait to get it cut.
It has been seven months now since I have cut my hair and I have 6 more months to go, (a year with no haircuts) although after we have the baby I might just like my hair long and not want it cut, we shall see. I really do need a trim though, my ends are split and breaking off and I could also use a shape. I would not consider that getting my hair cut thought, since it is just to keep my hair healthy. So, this is a picture of when it was short:

And now, this is how long my hair is today.

My hair could grow quite a bit in the next 6 months. Now, I just need to find a cute hair cut so I can wear it down, I always wear it in a half ponytail because it is easy.

4 comments:

amber said...

Your hair is really cute! I'm excited to see it longer!

Lacey said...

You're one of those people that can really pull off and look great with any hairstyle, short or long. And I agree that keeping it healthy with a little trimming and shaping shouldn't count as a haircut. Looks great! And maybe you will like it long when your little one gets here. Personally I ended up having to chop mine off when Ivy was six months old because she wouldn't quit pulling on it, but by the time your baby's that old you could have gone through several hairstyles anyways. :)

The Morreys said...

I agree with Lacey, you are gorgeous no matter what. I love your baby ticker. It is so cute!!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

you look beautiful no matter what! :)

it was fun seeing you guys yesterday and your cute little baby bump. thanks again for watching my crazy kids. :) can't wait to see you guys again in about a month!