Wow, I haven't done a post on Julie lately! She is a character, and she amazes me with her vocabulary and just how she talks in complete sentences. The things she has been loving lately is watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse(every morning while I get ready), she also likes Toy Story 1, 2, and 3, Snow White, Finding Nemo, Cars, Tangled, and Pooh Bear(although not so much anymore). She is always singing the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse songs and repeating whole phrases from the shows. She was pumping up a flat tire, after watching one of the shows. She will be doing something and say, "Oh Tootles"(with hand cupped over mouth), and then she will wait for a minute to see if he shows up. Or she will say, "We need a mouseketool". She is just so much fun, and also such a stinker, I swear December is "Act Totally Not Like Yourself" month. She has been ornery, throwing tantrums, super whiny, cries over anything that doesn't go her way, must be Christmas time.
-Poops ALL Day Long(don't even want to talk about this one right now) Oh boy!
Here she is saying "Oh Tootles"
Gives herself a nap every once in a while.
Julie definitely has more of Robs features, like her nose. She has more of a square shaped face. I think Melanie got my long face and my eyes, although after having kids my eyes changed(I have never had an eye crease and now I do), they changed to just being tired looking.
She is quite handy with Robs tablet, it has books, puzzles, matching games, and a lot more and she loves it. "Where's my tablet?"
Found her like this the other morning, with her sippy suctioned to her lip, just letting it hang.
Super tantrum phase right now, I swear December just makes her more naughty, something doesn't go her way or she doesn't get something, full out sprawl on the floor and wailing. I have learned to ignore her, and also sit her somewhere where she can calm herself down.
Julie playing with Melanie.
Julie playing with Melanie.
Here she is playing with my ravioli from the cupboard. She is into play food and giving us food to eat.
Julie was not picking up toys, and so we warned her that her toys would be taken away. Well, they dissapeared one night while she was asleep(haha), and the room was so much cleaner in the morning.
It has been about a week and they are still put away, and she hasn't noticed to much
Her bangs were getting long, so I stuck her in front of my computer and turned on a movie and cut her bangs. So cute!
She loves containers and will rearrange her toys all the time. Here is an example. I got these little ornaments last year as a gift from a neighbor, and she loves them. They end up all over the place, and in this picture they are in my baby bullet freezer tray along with a golf ball.
Got to keep on updates with her, this really is already old news.
Julie was not picking up toys, and so we warned her that her toys would be taken away. Well, they dissapeared one night while she was asleep(haha), and the room was so much cleaner in the morning.
It has been about a week and they are still put away, and she hasn't noticed to much
Her bangs were getting long, so I stuck her in front of my computer and turned on a movie and cut her bangs. So cute!
She loves containers and will rearrange her toys all the time. Here is an example. I got these little ornaments last year as a gift from a neighbor, and she loves them. They end up all over the place, and in this picture they are in my baby bullet freezer tray along with a golf ball.
Got to keep on updates with her, this really is already old news.













No comments:
Post a Comment