Measurements:
Weight: 24.2lbs (25%)
Height: 36 1/2 in. (97%)
Head: 19in. (70%)
We had a good doctor visit and she is progressing and making improvements. I thought she would have shots, but I guess we got them done at her 18 month appointment. That was wonderful, although we still left with a crying baby because she was standing holding onto my legs and I was talking to the doctor and she fell and bonked her head. I didn't see her fall until I heard her head hit the ground. Darn it! Melanie was giving him the sweetest smiles, so fun.
She is following her growing curve just nicely.
I had written the rest of this post out and somehow it didn't save so I have to rewrite it and hope I say everything I said before.
Melanie loves to flip through books, she doesn't sit still long enough to read them to her but she will flip through them for a while. She likes the paper books, the ones that can rip and are not baby friendly. She does like board books also. Both kids are loving library books right now.
Melanie is more interested in patting Julie's back and touching her hair in these pics.
She doesn't pull hair anymore, she now likes to just pat it and grit her teeth or rub her face into my hair while gritting her teeth. Strange kid, she loves hair.
Loves my kitchen cupboards and always seems to be right under my feet when I am making dinner. We had a gate with Julie but it was a pain to keep climbing over, and then we got one with a door but it is nice to have it gone. And we figure with her being behind, she needs to be able to explore.
Julie always seems to use Melanie as a pillow when she is on the floor.
Trying to climb up onto the chair, hefting herself up using the hand crank on the side of the chair.
She also loves to lay behind the chair and rock the recliner with her feet.
This is a common thing lately.
She is such a joy and so fun to watch grown up. It seems like in slow motion.


























1 comment:
Both of your girls are just so darling! What sweet sisters!
Post a Comment