
I did not have any green to wear on St. Patricks Day, I found some green clover socks later during the day. I just tell everyone I have green eyes. I did get pinched.
After picking up Rob from work, we came home and Rob asked if I put shamrocks on the small window next to the door, and I said I didn't. I opened the door and saw all these shamrocks all over our front entyway. There was a plate of rice crispy treats on the mat with a sign that read
"You've been Lucky Charm'd,"


We don't know who did it, and then later that night around 9:00p.m. our doorbell rang and so I jumped up off the floor and went to the door. No one was there, just a plate of swirled brownies. I looked around and saw no one. I brought them in and there was an envelope inside with shamrock confetti and a note that read "Happy St. Patricks Day, We are lucky to know you."
We had an overall good St. Patricks Day. The goodies were delicious!













1 comment:
What a cute idea! It looks soo good I want to reach right through the computer screen and eat those chocolate things!
Post a Comment