My visiting teachers brought dinner over for us tonight. It was all wrapped in tin foil, and when she brought it to the door she explained what temperature and how long to cook it and said that it was Halibut. I just smiled and thanked her. I am not a fish fan at all. But, I heard Halibut does not have that fishy flavor.
It was dinner, and I am always up for trying new things. I popped it in the oven at 450 degrees and let it cook for about 25 minutes. There was also some stuffed potatoes and salad. When it was done cooking, I unwrapped it and it looked pretty good and smelled good. It was really flaky and it was really good, so now I am a fan of Halibut. Who knew? Thank you for the great dinner.

















3 comments:
Like you, halibut is one of the only types of fish that I will eat. Looks yummy, especially the twice baked potatoes you made with it!
Sorry to do this to you, but your post reminds me of a couple of lame jokes.
Q. What do you get if you cross an elephant and a rhinoceros?
A. Elephino
Q. Why do people eat fish?
A. Just for the halibut.
I am totally not a fish person either but I love halibut! I have also tried Tilapia which tastes like halibut as well! YOu should try it too! As for trout and so forth, YUCK!!! Way to try something new! THe picture you took of dinner looks fabulous! YOu really have an art for decorating your house and dinner stuff!
Post a Comment