Tuesday, February 3, 2009

3D Chuck

Last night we were so excited for the new episode of Chuck. Our friends invited us over. We ate baked potatoes with some amazing toppings (everything was really good), chatted with friends, and then we watched Chuck with our cool 3D glasses. We had a very fun night, can't wait for next weeks episode. Here is all of us.

Thanks for the fun night!

3 comments:

The Morreys said...

I was intrigued when I saw the promo for this episode. Sadly I forgot to look for 3-D glasses. It sounds like you had fun! It really makes me want to get some friends and neighbors together for some fun. It has been too long!

Lacey said...

It was a fun night! We'll have to do it again sometime! :)

I think you and Rob look the best of any of us in this picture!

Ryan and Michelle said...

Michelle and I had our 3D glasses but didn't see any special 3D effects. Maybe our TV is too old or else we are... We actually still have 1/2 more to watch. We recorded it and tried to watch it later this week, but I fell asleep. The more I think about it I think we are the old ones.