Saturday, May 23, 2009

Blessing Booties for little Allie

My sister in law is blessing her little girl this Sunday, and she found these adorable little shoes on Etsy. She asked if I would make them for her, they were really quite easy, I used 100% cotton sportwieght yarn(if anyone cares), and they turned out super cute.

5 comments:

Nicky and Patrick said...

Those are so cute. I also love the hats and shoes you made in an earlier post. You are very talented.

Lacey said...

I love those! So feminine and dainty. I'm sure Allie will look adorable in them. Well done!

clair said...

These are so cute! You'll need to post photos of your niece wearing them!

Mike, Heidi, and Matthew said...

Way to go Christin. They looked adorable on her. You did a wonderful job.

bobandhaley said...

I just can't get over how cute those little shoes are. You are so talented!