I won a prize, yeah! So exciting, and I never win anything. I entered on Give Away Today (on my sidebar), they give something away every day of the week except Saturday and Sunday. You can enter three times usually. There have been some cool stuff on there. Well, today I was scrolling through the winners, and I saw my name, wow.
I won a Sample Skinny from Knuckleheaders, so my blog will be getting a new look. I like the look I have, but I think I need to update since I have not in a LONG while. They have some fun samples as well. So, get ready for a new look. It will be exciting!!
Sidenote: We are doing great, just finishing up work for me, until my summer run starts. I get a two week break, YEAH! I don't know what I am going to do yet during that time, just wish Rob had time off so we could have fun. Rob is working and doing great. I am getting ready for Robs birthday next week. He is getting old. I will post about that later. Great times, we are loving life!













4 comments:
No way!!! That is so awesome! I need to go back and try now. You're my inspiration!
I also really never win anything. Congrats and enjoy your fun prize! I'm glad that you're going to have a little time off. Make sure to do something really fun! Let us know if you ever want to play. :)
Oh my word! I haven't been able to check out your site forever!!! I just read everything possible and you're inspiring! Man, I've wanted to learn how to crochet forever! I saw little booties that I wanted to make and now I REALLY want to learn! So, you just had someone teach you, huh?!! Any good books you've come across to learn from? I want to learn how to do the hat, the flowers, the booties, a dress, and everything else!!! :)
yay, how fun!! congrats!!
hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment