Friday, July 10, 2009

Fireworks

We had a good 4th of July, on the 3rd they did fireworks and we usually go down the street to a park here with my whole family and relatives and we have goodies and chat before the fireworks start. It seemed like the fireworks lasted longer this year than I remember in the past. We had a great time and then we also had a barbecue with family the next day at 6:00. We saw a lot of the family we don't see very often and had yummy food and good conversation.
They also played baseball in the front, using a plastic bat and ball. It was a lot of fun to watch. I got into it more than I thought I would.
When everyone got done with the baseball, they started some fireworks. We stayed for a little longer and then decided it was time to head home to our beds. We had a great 4th of July weekend!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Sounds like a great way to celebrate the 4th! Fun fun!