Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy 4th Anniversary! (late)

With the giveaway I did and everything, I was not able to post anything about our anniversary on June 28. We really did not do anything special. We are kind of simple/boring when it come to celebrating, but need to change that. Anyways, we ordered take out from El Sol, the Saturday before our Anniversary, came home and ate it. I wanted to drive down to The Old Spaghetti Factory and have dinner, but did not. Before the summer is over, we will go!
Anyways, it is crazy to think I have been married to Rob for 4 years and have known him for 6 years. Time sure flies. We have had good years and a faith building year as well, I would not want to go back, we have grown from all of the experiences we have gone through. We are still in love with each other and we have had so much fun together. Rob is always so happy and energetic, he loves to sing me made up songs from some random tune he has in his head and it just makes me laugh. Crazy Man, thanks for 6 great years together and and eternity more to come!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

You two are so cute. Congrats on 4 (and 6) great years!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

happy (late) anniversary! You two are so cute together. A perfect match. :)

Zilles Fam said...

It could have been 5 years like us ... :) ha ha ha!
P.S. I learned how to crochet!! :)