A few weeks ago I went riding with Rob. He had been bugging and bugging me to go riding with him. So, Friday I asked him what we were going to do, and he was like, "Go riding", and I was like "You have to work", and so he said, " I will take a half day". Well, we didn't go riding Friday and kind of wasn't planning on it today since he didn't mention it again until after her went to the store in the morning, he came back and asked if I would go riding around 2 or 3 this afternoon, I was like, "I don't know", so at 1:30 he asks me with his big grin and I said, "I will have to ask my mom to watch the kids", so I called my mom and she said she would watch them. So, we quickly got the kids ready, and everything loaded up and made it to my moms after 3:00, kind of late to go riding I thought, but oh well. So, we dropped the kids off and Julie did not want us to go. We headed up to Temple Fort to do a trail that you can take all the way to Garden City and get a shake, but we were not doing that one today, just a quick loop around. Rob drove for the first little bit and then we stopped at a turn around spot and got out and climbed some rocks and took some pictures.
My legs were a little wobbly after sitting for a while and so when we climbed up, it had already felt like we had gone on a hike and being up there at the top was a little scary, plus there were ants and bugs just crawling all over the ground, like the ground was moving.
But the view was beautiful!
And the company was even better! Thanks for getting me out sweetie, I think I will be a little more willing to go next time he asks me to go with him. He wanted me to go riding with him for his birthday coming up this week.
Our ride hiding down there behind the trees.
Now it was my turn to drive and I drove the rest of the way and got the hang of it.
We even saw Bear Lake, so I had to stop and take a picture.
We had a lovely time and we stopped at Aggie Ice Cream on our way home and enjoyed an ice cream. Although, once we got in the parking lot, we found out that one of the tires to the trailer had blown and shredded, so I went and got the ice cream while Rob fixed it and had my Dad come and bring his wrenches. All in all it was a wonderful date with my sweetie. And a big thanks to my parents for watching our kids while we escaped. Now I need to get a helmet that actually fits me a little better.













1 comment:
Sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you and Rob got a chance to go out together. It takes so much extra effort with kids, but it's good to get to spend one-on-one time with the person you've chosen to spend eternity with. ;)
Post a Comment