Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Crawling or rather Scooting

Melanie can crawl if she really wants a toy, usually her mini muslin blanket or her indestructible book. We hold onto her feet and move them forward and she pushes off of them. But lately, she has been using her arms a lot more and will push off our hands a little. And then after her bath, she wanted a shoe that was on the floor in front of her and she did three little scoots using her arms to get them. So exciting, I think she is getting it. Go Melanie, you are awesome!
 Here she is with her favorite book.
 I was in the bathroom and I heard this thump, Rob was in the garage and I thought it was him making noise. I went out into the front room after hearing it again and realized that it was Melanie, she had rolled over and her head hit the tile entry way floor, she was just laying there trying to keep her head off the ground. Poor girl, that first bonk was loud, I am sure it didn't feel good.

No comments: