I have a 3 week break before I go back to work for summer school. I am a aide on a specials needs bus and I really love it. This last month has been good, the weather has cooperated so that it has not been overly hot on the bus. We will drive our same kids for summer school, but in the fall the middle school kids will be moving on and so we will not drive them anymore. It will be sad. Some of the kids gave us gifts for driving their kids and letting us know they appreciate all we do.


The Scentsy Car air freshener smells really good.
I need to think of projects I can do for the next 3 weeks to keep me
busy or I am going to be bored.
I think I will strip the wall paper in our basement family room
and also take the chair rail off and paint.
Not sure what color I will do yet.
I need to think of projects I can do for the next 3 weeks to keep me
busy or I am going to be bored.
I think I will strip the wall paper in our basement family room
and also take the chair rail off and paint.
Not sure what color I will do yet.













2 comments:
I bet it is hard to say goodbye to the kids. How sweet of them to make little gifts for you!
Sounds like you've got some big projects in mind. With your good taste I'm sure you will make your family room look beautiful!
I bet those kids will miss you alot! YOu just have this super sweeteness about you that I wish I had more of!
I liked the little note that somewhat wrote about thanking you for driving and hoping they didn't drive you crazy! that was cute!
Post a Comment