Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What a Boring Life!

I am two days into my summer break and I am so bored, you have no idea. I really could go crazy. You would think I would have things to do around the house. I do have some organizing to do, but that is about it. Oh, and an occasional load of laundry.

I get up at 6:15 and pull my hair up and put my contacts in. At 6:30 I walk to my moms, which is just around the block, (usually takes 10 min. to walk to my moms and then 15 min. to walk to my house) and then my mom drops me off and walks back to her house. Then, I eat breakfast with Robert and get his lunch ready. After he leaves for work, I exercise for about a half hour and then take a shower and get ready. Then at 10:00, I watch "Good Things Utah" and after this show is when I get bored and I have to think of things to do. It gets to be a pretty long day. I did get a little bit or organizing done today and put some things in the D.I. pile.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be more productive!!

1 comment:

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

You could do volunteer work somewhere..but then what kind of a summer would that be? ha ha
At least you went on a walk!!!