Whoa, I can't even believe I am 39 weeks! That is just super crazy! But, here I am. My wonderful neighbors on each side of us gave me a baby shower last Friday with the ladies in my ward. It was great fun, and I got lots of fun stuff. Two things we got were a swing and a bouncer, both of which we had not purchased yet, because we could not decide what we wanted, so instead someone chose for us. We set them up the next day and now our front room has the swing in one corner and the bouncer and also our car-seat. Looks like we are expecting a baby, HaHa!
My doctors appointment went well today, measuring 38 cm, the heartbeat was good. I am dilated to 1.5 cm, same as last week and effaced the same as well. Basically, I am just waiting for my body to start into labor. The nurse tells me I have the perfect pregnancy, which I am grateful for. My doctor is also in my ward and told me that I should have the baby around 7:00a.m. Sunday morning, because he has a meeting. I told him I will work on it. In the words of Robert, I could explode at any time now. And that I could!
This just might be my last weekly picture, but I will take one final picture before we leave for the hospital. So here I am at 39 weeks:
I feel like I am getting smaller or looking smaller at least. That could be the fact that the baby is down in my pelvis really low, just waiting to make her grand entrance.
I have two more days of work left, and then I am taking about three months off, and then I will finish up the school year. It will be strange not heading off to work every morning at 6:10a.m., I think I will really miss it. Especially the kids, they are always so happy, ALL THE TIME. Even when your not in the greatest mood, it doesn't effect their mood, these kids are just so positive and happy. What a great job!
It is harder to move around on the bus, I just get so sore since the baby has dropped so low. I am ready to just stay home and rest until this baby comes. Not much longer now.
This just might be my last weekly picture, but I will take one final picture before we leave for the hospital. So here I am at 39 weeks:
I have two more days of work left, and then I am taking about three months off, and then I will finish up the school year. It will be strange not heading off to work every morning at 6:10a.m., I think I will really miss it. Especially the kids, they are always so happy, ALL THE TIME. Even when your not in the greatest mood, it doesn't effect their mood, these kids are just so positive and happy. What a great job!
It is harder to move around on the bus, I just get so sore since the baby has dropped so low. I am ready to just stay home and rest until this baby comes. Not much longer now.













4 comments:
You look amazing and so happy! I love it. So glad you were able to get some great stuff, too!
We're thinking of you/praying for you guys.... good luck! :)
What a cute swing! Like Rob, I can't wait until you "explode." Any day now!! Wow.
I can't wait to meet you sweet baby! I bet she is going to be a doll!
Just checkin for a baby update. :D Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment