Friday, February 12, 2010

1st Bath

After a morning of just wet diapers, I knew we were going to have a blow out sometime later. Well, I was right! Around 6:00p.m. she got it up her back, so with her umbilical cord gone, we decided to give her her first bath. I think she quite liked it, there was no crying at least and she seemed pretty content.

She did so well as we both washed her hair and body off. She is such a cutie! I just love clean babies, her hair was all fuzzy afterwords. We used the blow dryer as we lathered her up with lotion and she loved that also. Now she is squeaky clean!

5 comments:

clair said...

I love the first bath, it's so special! Julie looks so much like both of you. So cute!

Lacey said...

So darling! I, too, just love clean babies fresh out of the bath... they smell heavenly! :)

Heather Taylor Photography said...

oh, I bet she smelled so yummy!! She's such a doll, and I bet it's a relief having the cord gone now. Baths are so fun for babies!

Mike, Heidi, and Matthew said...

She looks like she is enjoying herself. What a cutie! I love her already. It sounds like you are having so much fun being a mom.

Nicky and Patrick said...

I agree with everyone, she is so cute! I also want to know where you go that bath. My email is the_buttercup02(at)hotmail(dot)com. I have been looking into some classes and wondered if they are worth it, and thought who better to ask then someone who has actually done it.