My sister in law did our newborn pictures and I got the CD in the mail yesterday and just had to share some of my favorites. They turned out super cute!












Julie will be 4 weeks old on Monday. She is such a good baby. Our pediatrician's office called Monday morning to let us know that the newborn tests they took last week all came back normal. Yeah!
Her schedule is:6:30a.m. Wakes up and I feed her. Change diaper. Goes down
9:30-10:00a.m. Wakes up and I feed her. Change diaper. Has awake time and nap
1:00 Wakes up and I feed her. Change diaper. Has awake time and goes back down for a nap
4:00p.m. Wakes up and feed her. Change diaper. Usually is awake for a longer amount of time or takes a nap.
7:00p.m. Wakes and I feed her. Change diaper. We try to keep her awake until 10:00, but doesn't usually happen.
10:00p.m. Feed her, change diaper, and lay her down for bed
2:30a.m. Wakes up, feed her, change diaper, put her back down
6:30a.m. Wakes up and start all over again.
She is on a pretty good schedule, eating every 3 hours and eating every 4 hours during the night. She only wakes up once at night. I have the hardest time nursing her because she always falls asleep and whatever I do, it is hard to get her to wake back up. She definitely has an appetite though, she usually eats 3 1/2 to 4 oz. every feeding.
Although this schedule will change in. I am going to get her off formula and so she will eat more often. Gradually I am going to wean her off of formula, in hopes that my milk supply will increase. I am hoping this works.
Although this schedule will change in. I am going to get her off formula and so she will eat more often. Gradually I am going to wean her off of formula, in hopes that my milk supply will increase. I am hoping this works.
My headache seems to be finally going away, this last Sunday we went to Sacrament meeting while my mom watched Julie. After feeding Julie at 4:00p.m. we went to my mom and dads and I had my dad give me a neck massage(he is really good at massages) and I think it helped immensely. It made a huge difference. It still is there, but just slightly now, so I think it is finally on its way out. Yeah!!
After visiting my parents, we headed for Robs parents. It is the first time since Julie was born that we headed to Robs parents. We had a nice time and everything went well. We had a lovely visit.
After visiting my parents, we headed for Robs parents. It is the first time since Julie was born that we headed to Robs parents. We had a nice time and everything went well. We had a lovely visit.













9 comments:
Those pictures are so precious! She is such a little angel. :) I'm glad she's on such a nice schedule for you, and that your headache is FINALLY going away! Yay!
Heather takes great pictures! It helps to have such a cute little baby as the subject!
Good luck with that pesky headache!
Oh Christin - she is beautiful! What a joy. :)
Hooray for schedules! I did (or still do) the eat, play, sleep schedule with Carson and he has been sleeping through the night for a little over a week now. When I nursed Carson during the night I would change his diaper in between sides to wake him back up - it worked pretty well so that could be something to try.
And her newborn pics are so cute!
Goodness sakes! I haven't been on here forever! Yeah for baby! You're crazy for having her natural! Don't you realize that we were born in this day and age so we could have epidurals?! Just kidding! She is so precious and I am so jealous that you get to have cute headbands and pink clothing ... I think my little guy will just have to have some pictures with headbands on. :) So glad to see that mommy is doing good ... I had headaches too, with Taylor. I think it was a straining/tension headache from looking down so much and from lack of sleep. :)
Sweet pictures!! Julie (and I love the name too) is beautiful. I am so glad that you are feeling better too. It is hard to deal with a headache and be a wife and mom too.
I'm so glad you like the pics! She is such a doll and I loved doing the photos. So glad you guys are getting into a schedule now and that the headache is easing, too.
What a cutie.
These pictures are too cute! You're lucky to have such a great photographer in your family.
Post a Comment