Julie really is our happy little girl, she loves to be chased around the room. She tries to walk fast and not fall while she is being chased. She will keep looking behind her to see if we are still coming. We go around the chair in the front room and then she always ends up moving into the kitchen by the dining table. She has the cutest laugh while she is doing this. She gets so EXCITED!
She loves when Daddy comes home from work, I will say,"Daddy's home" and she will head for the door. Yesterday she had this high pitched "Daddy" that Rob could hear from outside. It was so cute.
She also loves Mommy too!
Bed Head! On Sunday after her morning nap, she woke up with quite the hair do. The back part on the top of her head was out of control. It was so funny, although she wasn't thrilled to get pictures taken after just waking up. Not to happy with us!
And I haven't put any headbands on her in forever because she would always take them off and I didn't want to keep putting them back on. But, the other day I put one on and distracted her from pulling it off and she left it on for quite a while. I think I will have to use these more, she looks so cute with them on.
I love headbands!













1 comment:
She is so much fun. I am excited to hear her laugh and say Daddy. We need to get together sometime soon. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment