A New Hat! I finally finished this hat that I have been working on for the past 2 1/2 months. I will work on it when I have a free minute, and I finally was able to finish it today.
Being silly.
She kept it on for quite a while, then like always, she took it off!
After Julie's nap I tried it on and it fits so well. I love it. She is not one to keep hats on her head. She will take it off and then I will stick it back on, and she does this over and over. I am trying to get her to keep it on for longer periods of time. Usually by distracting her and telling her how pretty she looks, then she will keep it on for a little longer. Whenever she finds a hat, she will say "hat" and tap her head, wanting me to put in on her.













4 comments:
It fits perfectly, and is so darling! Hopefully she'll keep it on longer and longer in the coming (cold) days!
I love the color you picked out for the hat. You did a wonderful job making it.
You do amazing! That is funny that she won't keep it on. It seems like that with lots of kids. Ellie just pulls her down until they cover her eyes and then she cries till we take it off or rearrange it:) Kids are so great huh?!?!
Ooo! What an adorable hat! Perfect for such an adorable girl!
Post a Comment