Sometimes I realize that I don't listen like I should, or I pretend that I am. I know Julies doesn't have conversations with me yet(although she tries, I just don't know what she is saying), but she still wants that attention from us. Today she was playing on the floor with her stackable cups and she loves to stack them inside of each other and when she gets one in, she will look up at me and start clapping her hands, which in turn I will get excited and clap my hands and tell her "Good Job, Julie", and then go back to what I was doing. I just watched a short clip from Robert D. Hales here, and I hope I can stop and listen as she grows up, even now when I lay in bed at night I realize that I don't get down and play with Julie as much as I should and I don't want to miss anything. Time goes by so fast!
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment