Sunday, November 4, 2012

Can you guess what broke at my house?

 Our dishwasher has been sounding weird for at least a year now and we have just been waiting for it to kick the bucket. It is so NOISY, and this last little while has been really screaching and making the worst noises. So, when I loaded up the dishwasher tonight and went to start it, it was filling with water but there was no other noise, it was just dead. So, I got to wash all the dishes by hand after getting the kids to bed. And I am not done yet, I still have yet to wash all the cups. But, they will have to wait.
Monday we are headed to find a new dishwasher, and we will use paper plates until then. Oh how I love my dishwasher.

2 comments:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

oh no!!!!! Hope you find one you love.... washing dishes by hand is not fun!

Ryan and Michelle said...

the good news is that you get to pick what you want! and not wonder when it will finally die...