The first time I tried curlformers was right before our family pictures. Probably not a day to "try out" something, but we did it anyway. They were so easy to put in and I loved how her hair turned out.
Here is a picture after getting them all in her hair, I used about 20 for her head. She does so well letting me put them in, she usually has a bag of fishy crackers or something. We did this after taking a bath in the morning, and left them in her hair for about 5 hours or so, the longer they are in the puffy curlier her hair is. I love the body her hair has the next day, the curls are a lot flatter, but she gets this nice wave with curlier curls at the end, might be because her hair is naturally curly too.
After just taking them out, I try to not brush them until we go somewhere since the curls last longer if I don't touch them. But after I brush through them, they are so pretty. I should have taken a after brushing picture.
Here is one where I left the curlers in until like 4:30 in the afternoon. They were so fluffy, this time I used a wide tooth comb to brush through her curls.
I love this picture, she loves her heart glasses, I did put a barrett in her hair so that top curl wasn't sticking straight up like it was.
Back view again.
I love these curlers, I think I am going to try some flexi rods for my hair. It would take me way to long to put these in my hair, I got 40 curlformers in a package and I don't think that would be enough for my hair. I have so much. If I try flexi rods, I will definitely post pictures.
Family pictures coming up, they turned out super cute.














No comments:
Post a Comment