Since Melanie is now putting weight on her feet, she needs braces for her feet.
You can kind of tell from the pictures that she stands on the insides of her feet.
She got fitted for braces feet today, I wish I had taken pictures of the process. Melanie HATED it, she gave us her pouty face, like "I am going to cry if you don't stop right now". Luckily we were the only ones in the clinic at that time. And then she cried and screamed the WHOLE time, like drooling out her mouth and nose and eyes crying.
You can kind of tell from the pictures that she stands on the insides of her feet.
She got fitted for braces feet today, I wish I had taken pictures of the process. Melanie HATED it, she gave us her pouty face, like "I am going to cry if you don't stop right now". Luckily we were the only ones in the clinic at that time. And then she cried and screamed the WHOLE time, like drooling out her mouth and nose and eyes crying.
They had to cast each foot up to her calf and boy did she not like it. They were pretty quick doing it, and even had the new guy there that was doing observations cast her foot after watching them do the first one. It was his first day and he was nice and did a great job. So glad this is over with. Now what is Melanie going to do when these braces are strapped to her feet for a longer amount of time? Hopefully she will get used to wearing them.















No comments:
Post a Comment