I have been using my phone for pictures a lot lately. While they are not the best pictures and blurry quite often, I am glad that I have them. Just a quick update, seems like I don't have time to post much, that is how life goes, but I don't want to forget these times either.
She loves this indestructible book, the cover and back are crinkled real good.
Loves Julie's pooh bear, she can only play with this when Julie is not around.
During one of her OT Therapy meetings, she was grabbing the food out of the bowls and putting it in her mouth and making a grand mess. Which is good, I just hate cleaning up these kind of messes.
Julie feeding Melanie some cheerios, just glad Melanie didn't bite Julie's finger.
She gets all wiggly when she is anticipating food that she likes.
She has started to put more weight on her feet lately, standing pretty straight. This is awesome, she also stands on the insides of her feet so she will probably need braces on her legs also.
Learning to drink from a cup, she likes to suck in and out, so major backwash.
Loves her aiden and anais mini muslin blankets, they usually end up under her face. We had to buy another two pack so that we could have a fresh one when they start to get smelly. They get wet pretty quick.
Getting stuck in tight spots and can't back out of them yet. Haha!
She started sleeping through the night at 13 months, although she was good for that month, she is now starting to wake up more frequently again. Doctor said to wake her up to feed her at our last appt. after we got the MRI and blood work back. Really, we feel that she is okay to sleep if she does, although when she does wake up recently she can't get back to sleep unless we give her some milk. So, if she wakes we feed her but if not, I can't wake a sleeping baby, especially when it is at night. We have been slowly adding instant breakfast into her whole milk, she is now up to 3 teaspoons in a 6 ounce bottle of milk.



















No comments:
Post a Comment