Julie loves to grocery shopping with me. So, whenever I go shopping I usually will drop Melanie off at my Mom and Dad's and take Julie with me. Now that Melanie can sit a lot better and Julie doesn't take off running if not in the cart. I ventured out with both of them. First we stopped at Shopko, and Melanie had her first cart ride. I am in love with the straps on carts now, they keep Melanie upright and secure. She was having a pretty good time also.
Next we went to Sam's Club, and Julie and Melanie got to share a cart and again did so well.
Then off to Lee's, where Julie loves to go because they have green shopping carts. So excited that the strap was lower, these seats are slippery and I didn't want a strap up higher or she would have just slipped out. So they were like a seat belt and worked beautifully. They had a blast until Julie started messing with Melanie's steering wheel. Melanie looked like she was going to get Julie. But all turned out well.
Since they only have a limited number of green shopping carts, if we go and they are all gone, Julie gets to use the little black shopping cart. She loves this, and sometimes she prefers this over the green shopping cart, but if she sees a green shopping cart when we don't have one, she will point and say, "I want that one".
I really love taking her shopping with me, and she is so good to follow directions. It is nice to that I can take Melanie with me also.


















No comments:
Post a Comment