It was time to do photos again, and I really wanted to do them on the south side of the Temple on a sunny evening. Well, the stars aligned and it was perfect, the blossoms just popped out that week to. I was in heaven. It was the first part of May. My lovely sister in law Heather took them for us again(we love her). The tulips were getting ready to go out, but it gave such a great background.
This girl decided to not nap really at all and was a little ornery, it took some effort to get a smile out of her, but we managed to get a few.
I cannot decide what family picture to get printed.
And on these next two, I love the first one of Rob and I and Melanie, but Julie's head is kind of tilted upwards. The one after I just think Rob and I look tired, but love how Julie looks.
I really love this one.
Julie admiring the flowers.
Great shot of them together.
Melanie was doing so awesome...
...until she saw the flower bush behind her and then she was DONE! Haha!
Love these of Daddy and daughters.
And they are done.
Heather caught some awesome light as we were finishing up.
Doing what she loves to do, pulling my hair. It is hard to hold her sometimes, because all she wants is to pull and run her fingers through my hair.
And some of Rob and I.
Love this little pathway.
So excited for how they turned out. I am still deciding on what to order. Love my family!
Thanks Heather!







































1 comment:
LOVE them! Heather does a great job and you are such a fun family that I'm sure you're an easy shoot for her.
Post a Comment