I think I got messed up with how many months Melanie is.
-Melanie is sure getting everywhere, she is getting around and now she is starting to open drawers and empty out what she can grab, and she is even starting to pull herself up over things. Small things, like pillows, but it is a start. It is so fun to see her really moving.
-As of beginning of July, Melanie can now climb over objects, like Roberts legs. So fun to see her so active and learning new things.
-She has been waking up at night more frequently just crying and squealing. Man, it is a high pitched wail, and even picking her up doesn't make her stop. The only thing that gets her back to sleep is a bottle of milk.
-Melanie is sure getting everywhere, she is getting around and now she is starting to open drawers and empty out what she can grab, and she is even starting to pull herself up over things. Small things, like pillows, but it is a start. It is so fun to see her really moving.
-As of beginning of July, Melanie can now climb over objects, like Roberts legs. So fun to see her so active and learning new things.
-She has been waking up at night more frequently just crying and squealing. Man, it is a high pitched wail, and even picking her up doesn't make her stop. The only thing that gets her back to sleep is a bottle of milk.
-July 6, she has now been sleeping through the night again for pretty much a week now, hopefully I don't eat my words. For the most part, she is sleeping through the night.
-Loves to stand and is standing so much better. Still not great at sitting, she can sit, but I can't sit her down and leave, because I know she will fall over backwards.
-Starting to use a sippy cup more, and drinking out of it without drooling all over.
-Loves to stand and is standing so much better. Still not great at sitting, she can sit, but I can't sit her down and leave, because I know she will fall over backwards.
-Starting to use a sippy cup more, and drinking out of it without drooling all over.
-She is getting to be a much better eater, some things she loves are black beans, bananas, wheat bread, eggs, carrots, squash, and rice. Those are her main things that I know she will eat well.
-She was mesmerized by the fan.
-Rob showed her the door stopper and she kept flinging it, she also loves to move the door back and forth.
-She is really getting more active and loves to play with this musical table. She still gets most things swiped away from her by her older sister. Still working on her.
-She has started to pull her own hair, and so I put some socks over her hands so she couldn't grab her hair. Apparently my Grandma made some mittens for my mom when she was little to wear at night, because she would pull her own hair to. Guess it runs in the family!
-Loving her black beans and green smoothie(made purple), one messy girl.
-Buster let Melanie grab and pull at his hair for a long time. Loves hair.
-Starting to love books and she is using her fingers to open and close each individual page.
Using her fingertips to turn, so awesome!
-Love seeing these two share and be kind to one another. Julie sharing her fishies with Melanie, and I love how Melanie's leg is over Julie's. Sometimes Julie will hold Melanie's hand as we walk around the block.
Got a little sun at our Family Reunion on her cheeks and nose.
Love this smile.
Melanie and her cousin Ethan.
-She is doing better at sitting, but still can't just sit her down and leave her without something behind her.
She is loving her Doggy right now, when it sings songs she will wiggle her body to the song.
This picture is of how great she is doing standing, she stands upright, and can keep herself up when we hold onto her waist. She can even wiggle her body while doing this. Getting so strong.
So hard to find the time and want to post on here. I do instagram, so I forget to post on here as well.
-She was mesmerized by the fan.
-Rob showed her the door stopper and she kept flinging it, she also loves to move the door back and forth.
-She is really getting more active and loves to play with this musical table. She still gets most things swiped away from her by her older sister. Still working on her.
-She has started to pull her own hair, and so I put some socks over her hands so she couldn't grab her hair. Apparently my Grandma made some mittens for my mom when she was little to wear at night, because she would pull her own hair to. Guess it runs in the family!
-Loving her black beans and green smoothie(made purple), one messy girl.
-Buster let Melanie grab and pull at his hair for a long time. Loves hair.
-Starting to love books and she is using her fingers to open and close each individual page.
Using her fingertips to turn, so awesome!
-Love seeing these two share and be kind to one another. Julie sharing her fishies with Melanie, and I love how Melanie's leg is over Julie's. Sometimes Julie will hold Melanie's hand as we walk around the block.
Got a little sun at our Family Reunion on her cheeks and nose.
Love this smile.
Melanie and her cousin Ethan.
She is loving her Doggy right now, when it sings songs she will wiggle her body to the song.
This picture is of how great she is doing standing, she stands upright, and can keep herself up when we hold onto her waist. She can even wiggle her body while doing this. Getting so strong.
So hard to find the time and want to post on here. I do instagram, so I forget to post on here as well.






























No comments:
Post a Comment