Rob got himself a new truck, he has had it for a few months now. It is a Chevy Silverado Duramax Diesel, and it really isn't that noisy like diesel's usually are. I can't hear him when he comes down the street, his other truck I could hear him coming.
The first truck he tried out had a rebuilt title, it was really nice, they wouldn't go down in price to what he wanted since it was rebuilt so we didn't get that. Had to make sure it fit in the garage.
Different truck, but basically the same. Same year, color, make, model, but no rebuilt title. So this is the one we got.
I am going to miss his blue chevy, it was just Rob. It was what I recognized Rob in, and I am still getting used to his white truck.
It was a good truck, he had this truck for a good long time.


















No comments:
Post a Comment