Monday, April 7, 2008

Crockpot Chicken Gravy



One of my favorite dinners is this Chicken Gravy
(although my sister would argue with me on the name).
You can serve it over rice, pasta, potatoes, or whatever you would like.
Delicious. Mmmmm.
It is a recipe from my Grandma A.

Crockpot Chicken Gravy

4 chicken breasts
salt and pepper
onion flakes
1 Tbsp. soy sauce
1 can broccoli cheese soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
8 oz. cream cheese
1 pkg. Italian dressing
1/2 can water

Cut chicken breast into bite size pieces into a crockpot and add everything else. Cut cream cheese into little cubes.

Cook on high for 1 hour and then turn to low and cook for 3 to 4 hours.

Enjoy!!

I absolutely love this recipe!


The cottage cheese in this picture is mixed with rice, I love mixing my cottage cheese
and rice together, so goood!

1 comment:

The Morreys said...

I've never heard of mixing cottage cheese and rice together. I'll have to try it sometime. Your chicken gravy looks really yummy!! I remember having it at your mom's when you and Rob were engaged.