Sunday, April 20, 2008

I love August Rush and Enchanted!

We bought August Rush, and Enchanted when they came out a few weeks ago. They are now my all time favorite movies, oh so good. I love the music and everything about the movies. One big thing is that they are not rated pg-13. I am a G and PG kind of girl. I could seriously watch Enchanted over and over and over again.



If you have not seen these movies, go rent and watch them. So good!!

4 comments:

The Morreys said...

I haven't seen August Rush, but have heard good things. I absolutely agree with you about Enchanted. I bought it the day it came out because I loved it when I first saw it. I too consider myself as a G and PG girl( though I will see the occasional PG-13 if I have heard it is clean. I love to buy movies that I know I can safely watch with my family. Why waste money on ones that will burn in the millennium?

Ryan and Michelle said...

Thanks for the heads up on August Rush. We probably would have passed that one by otherwise. Michelle and I just watched Enchanted this weekend and she said that she hadn't seen a cute movie for awhile. I'm just kinda annoyed because I have the "true love kiss" song stuck in my head! Plus, when I sang "ah-a-ah" this morning, instead of animals to clean our apt all I got was a weird look from Austin.

Nicky and Patrick said...

I think both these movies are so good too. They just make you have such a fun good feeling inside. I would definitely recommend both as well.

Lacey said...

I really enjoyed Enchanted as well, and can't wait to see August Rush. I'm glad to hear that you liked it, hopefully I'll get to see it soon.