Saturday, April 19, 2008

My sister's sign in book.

This is my sisters sign in book I did for her wedding last June. It was fun to put together.


The paper I used was mostly from My Minds Eye, and also from Carolee's Creations, and Chatterbox. I also used Snippitz from Junkitz.

4 comments:

The Morreys said...

Your pages are beautiful! I wish I had your talent!!

Ryan and Michelle said...

They look so nice! I wish I had your talent AND time!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Alright! YOu are way too creative! Things like this make me jealous that I didn't think of doing it at my wedding reception! OH well! It's way nice! I like it! How fun to do it for family! YOu are such a sweetie!
LOVE the movie Enchanted! Bought that one! I haven't seen the other one though...maybe it's time to rent it! Thanks for the info on em!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

This book turned out SO cute!! No wonder they loved it! :)