Monday, June 9, 2008

Robs Birthday - The BIG 3-0!

My wonderful husband turns 30 today and I just want to wish him a wonderful Birthday. He got to open his present this morning, since he already knew what it was. We got it about a month ago. I just would not let him open it until his birthday. He loves flying and putting together helicopters and airplanes. I just watch him.

We decided we would celebrate his birthday and my birthday together on June 30, he was not feeling the greatest today and by the 30th, he should be feeling a lot better. We celebrated at his parents house yesterday and he had his angel food cake. I didn't want to make another cake until he felt good enough to eat it.

I will also write more about my wonderful husband on June 28 (our anniversary), and also post some more pictures then also.


These are some of the pictures I have of Rob over the last 5 years.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT!!
I LOVE YOU!!

6 comments:

The Morreys said...

Hope you had a great day, old man! I can't believe you are so old!! I think I remember when Mom turned 30. I can remember a bit from Dad's 33rd because mom got him that green lazyboy. Crazy how times flies!

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday, Rob!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Happy (late) Birthday! Brian loved the helicopter pics and seeing lots of photos of Uncle Bobo. :) And wow, with the picture labeled "Rob" he looks SO much like Scott!!!

Jamie Younker said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB! WOOWOO! the big 3-0! That's great!

eM said...

I agree with heather in that picture he looks like scott, i think it is the shirt. scott seems to wear things like that lol.

Ryan and Michelle said...

I don't recommend trying on any more of Christin's clothes :). Happy 30th Birthday. I can't comprehend what it is like to be so old (at least not until this December), but if you get a radio controlled helicopter out of the deal it can't be all bad. Hope your feeling a bit better by the 3oth.