I don't post many pictures of Rob and I on here, so I thought I would post some.
Nothing new, pretty much the same.
Nothing new, pretty much the same.

He hums and makes words up
to some random song he has in his head at the moment.
It just makes me happy to see him happy.
I can usually always tell when he is not feeling the greatest.
I have been trying this new diet, to see if we can get
Rob feeling closer to 100%.
NO Dairy, seeds, nuts, popcorn, whole grains.
YES to smooth peanut butter, white bread, cantaloupe, bananas,
cooked carrots, soy milk, soy powder for added protein,
calcium supplements,
and the list goes on.
I love my MAN!I want nothing more than to have Rob feeling great all the time.
And if eating certain foods, and eliminating others will help,
then here we go.
As for me, I am doing great. Just trying to enjoy my weeks
off from work, which is sometimes hard.
I will be glad when my summer run starts in two weeks.
I will work Monday thru Thursday, with Friday off.
And they are shorter days.













3 comments:
I wanted to wish Rob luck in his new diet. Hopefully it will help. I tried giving up dairy and chocolate for a while while nursing Ethan to see if it would help with his spitting up, but it didn't, and I was kind of relieved since I love dairy so much. Thats nice that he can have so many good things. I love soy milk! I drank it a lot on my mission. Hopefully that will be a good substitute for him.
For a while Michelle and I weren't eating dairy and soy to see if it would help Austin out (well ok, Michelle was better at the diet than me... I couldn't bear to let any cheese go to waste). Not being able to eat very much prepackaged food was a struggle (no more just grabbing a bowl of Marshmallow Mateys), but we were eating healthier. Of course when we determined it wasn't helping out Austin we quickly reverted back to the easy stuff. The advantage is with Christin's cooking skills she could mix cantaloupe, peanut butter, and soy powder together and still have it turn out fabulous.
Hang in there Rob! Peanut Butter is your new best friend.
I'm way impressed with your dedication to this new diet... I hope it helps a lot! I'm also impressed that you actually miss your job during summer break -- how many of us could actually claim not to LOVE our vacation time?!?! You are awesome!!!
Post a Comment