Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy 3 YEAR Anniversary!!

Wow, 3 years. I still cannot believe it has been 3 years,
they went fast, and also slow.
This post is a little late, but I didn't have it ready and we were
out of town, and did not have our computers with us (shocker).
So, a few days late.
Our anniversary was on June 28.

It has been 3 wonderful years with this wonderful man.
We have had our ups and downs. The downs mainly
being health issues.
We are working through it and getting better.


We decided we would take a weekend
vacation for our anniversary, and so we planned
to leave June 27 and stay at the Plaza Hotel
in Salt Lake and then Saturday June 28, to go to
RC Willey and find some furniture for our upstairs
and downstairs family rooms. We succeeded in getting
furniture for the upstairs and I am really
excited to see how it all looks.
We had some ideas for downstairs, but have not made
a decision yet. We are planning to go back again before
summer is over to check RC Willey out again.
We also went to IKEA, since we had never been and
we had fun walking around, we hit the toys section
and found a wooden train set that we just had to get.
We bought a bunch of sets for future
use and for when nieces and nephews stop by to visit.
We set it up for Robs brother and sister n' laws kids on Sunday
when we visited and they had fun driving the trains around.
We had fun watching them. They also had fun
pushing the cooler around.


We also made a stop to visit Robs sister and brother in law
and it was fun to talk with them
(although the visit with them was way to short).
We had a good time and we will come again.
We had a great time and it was just nice to get away,
even if it was for 2 short days. With the last 6 months of Rob
not feeling so good, and having his good and bad days.
We felt we needed to get out of Cache
Valley and have a little fun.

Here are some pictures from our Wedding Day. It was so
much fun, even with the downpour of rain. It made it
that much more memorable. There was even a rainbow,
who can complain about that. I am so grateful for the
man I married. He is so patient with me.
I want him to know I love him and I will always
be here for you, kid.

Some pictures as promised:



I can't wait for what lies ahead of us, together
we can make it through anything.

3 comments:

The Morreys said...

It was so fun to have you two visit! We must get together again soon!! I'm glad you had a nice vacation and hope that Rob feels better soon so you can celebrate some more!! You two deserve it!

I loved looking at your wedding pictures again. It really was a great day, rain and all! I have my own memories of the day of my joy for the two of you and my love growing for my own sweetie who became very soaked by the rain during your reception.

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love your collage and your wedding photos... your reception is definitely one to remember! Oh, and thanks to your (unfortunate) experience about your flowers... my soon to be SIL actually picked the same flowers, but I made sure that she got the *small* ones! Even though yours were huge they were still absolutely gorgeous! :)

And it was SO fun to have you guys stay for a few days! I know the boys loved it (even though you did have a hard time getting the games down.... I mean, how hard is it to keep dominoes IN the container, anyway?! hahaha!!)... and they loved playing with the trains! You guys are welcome here anytime. :)

Lacey said...

I love love love all of your pictures!!! Thanks for sharing. I'm glad that you found furniture that you like, I want to come see what it looks like! I tell you, RC Willies is a dangerous store -- Steve and I can't seem to go there without spending lots of money on furniture that we love!