
A month ago my sister wanted to see the play "Little Women" and she wanted to get tickets early so we could get good seats. So, last night my mom drove and picked all of us up and we went to Firehouse for dinner. I love Firehouse. I got there garden salad with foccocia bread. Yum. After dinner, we headed to the Theatre and found our seats. We sat on Grand Tier 5, the front balcony to the side. I really enjoyed the play and even almost cried in a few parts. The play ended a little after 10:00p.m. We decided we would head over to Maceys to get a ice cream cone and got there and they were closed up. So we wandered around and it was getting late so we were acting silly. It was late so we headed home. My youngest sister was sitting in the front seat(she is the smallest), and I was sitting in the middle in the back with my other two sisters. Squishy, Squishy, we had a good night and it was fun to get together and chat and enjoy each others company. If you want to see a good play, then go see "Little Women," plays until the 27th.













5 comments:
Sounds like you had a good time. I love going to plays!
I am going to try to get Mike to see it with me. I sure hope he will. I am glad that you liked it because I was wondering how it would be.
Hopefully Rob was able to find somebody to play XBox with or watch some of his "Thumb" movies so that he wasn't too lonely while you were away.
Oh, I really like the movie, so I'm sure I'd like the play, but 9 hours is a bit too far to drive to come and see it! :)
I saw the play when they did it last year and really enjoyed it! Glad you had fun. I love Girl's Nights Out!
Post a Comment