Monday, October 6, 2008

Crazy 8's

8 Favorite TV SHOWS... (don't have TV, but I do have a few I love to watch)
1 - MONK
2 - Psych
3 - Chuck
4 - Stargate Atlantis

8 Favorite MOVIES. . .
1 - Iron Man
2 - The Princess Bride
3 - Enchanted
4 - August Rush
5 - Chronicles of Narnia
6 - Anastasia
7 - Monsters Inc.
8 - Cars
Love good disney movies!

8 Favorite RESTAURANTS . . .
1 - Costa Vida - shredded chicken salad mmmmmm. . .
2 - El Sol - whenever my family went out, this is where we went.
3 - Chili's - guiltless chicken sandwhich with fresh veggies and black beans, so good.
4 - Papa Johns - favorite pizza place
5 - Subway
Thats All

8 things that HAPPENED YESTERDAY . . .
1 - Took TONS of cucumbers to my parents house, and left with more than half of them.
2 - Made a dental checkup appointment.
3 - Watched Chuck with Robert!
4 - I exercised while Rob watched Heroes (not into that show at all)
5 - Hung two paintings I bought for the kitchen. Took forever to get them both evenly aligned.
6 - Rob was so happy and excited!!!!!
7 - Went to work
8 - Shopped at Ross, did not find anything.

8 things I'm LOOKING FORWARD TO . . .
1 - Thanksgiving
2 - Christmas
3 - handing candy out on Halloween
4 - Spending time with family
5 - Spending a weekend away with my hubby.
6 - Rob says : flying his helicopter
7 - Rob says: getting things back to normal
8 - Rob says: receiving a package in the mail that he has been waiting for.

8 things I love about FALL . . .
1 - crinkle of leaves under my feet
2 - crispness in the air
3 - Apple crisp
4 - wearing layers of clothes
5 - going shopping for winter clothes
6 - spending time with family
7 - cuddling up in a blanket with a good movie, and my husband
8 - all the changing colors

8 things on my WISH LIST . . .
1 – Repainting our basement family room.
2 – Getting furniture for our basement family room.
3 – A BAby
4 – An organized house that stays organized. (and clean)
5 – "Salt Lake Temple with red leaves" painting for above my mantle.
6 – Blinds and Drapes for my family room window.
7 – Panoramic Logan Temple picture
8 – New clothes

8 people I TAG . . . 1. Whoever!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

I love when people post things like this, you can learn so much about them. I'm glad that you liked Iron Man so much! It's one of my favorites as well.

Ryan and Michelle said...

Chuck is a very good show even if the theme music gets stuck in my head.
Michelle and I still haven't seen Iron Man... one of these days though.

Zilles Fam said...

Wow, Iron Man must be the show to see! Hey, how did you get your really cute "scrapbook picture" as your header?