I found this hat and some more fun hat patterns, I am so excited to try out and share with all of you. I got this pattern from Totzpatternz along with some others and I just finished this one. I am going to try some other color combinations, but I am so pleased with how it turned out. Super cute!
I will probably end up selling these at some point, but for now I am just having fun enjoying my new found love of crocheting!
I told you etsy was a bad place!!!! hehe. Glad you're having such a fun time with them- you are so good at it!! This hat is way cute!! Do you have any patterns with pom poms? those would be cute, too!
Love this! Thanks for posting it. I love to crochet. I will definetely be making this one since we just found out we are having another girl due during the winter season! Thanks for the link and adding me as a friend on facebook! Always fun to hear from friends from the logan student ward!
3 comments:
Love it! I will absolutely buy one of those from you for Ivy next winter. Just let me know when you'll start taking orders. :)
I told you etsy was a bad place!!!! hehe. Glad you're having such a fun time with them- you are so good at it!! This hat is way cute!! Do you have any patterns with pom poms? those would be cute, too!
Love this! Thanks for posting it. I love to crochet. I will definetely be making this one since we just found out we are having another girl due during the winter season! Thanks for the link and adding me as a friend on facebook! Always fun to hear from friends from the logan student ward!
Post a Comment