Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yoga Sandals

A while ago I ordered a pair of yoga sandals. I was so excited to try them out. They are supposed to help with balance and better body alignment. They have separators that go in between each toe. My toes are close together and my middle toe likes to hid under the toe by my big toe. So these sandals are also supposed to be able to re-align your toes, so we will see if these work. They even have toe socks you can buy so you can wear them in the winter. Ha Ha!!
It is hard at first to get used to wearing something inbetween each toe, but they are feeling better now. Here is a picture of what they look like, just please don't zoom in on my foot. They are kind of dry. Anyways, we will see how they work!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Wow, I've never even heard of those! I'd be interested to know how they work for you.