Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A New Hat Pattern

I found another cute hat pattern, it came together really fast. It took about an hour and a half to crochet one of these. I made some for my nieces and nephews and had my sister in law Heater take some pictures. Here is my new niece Allie modeling hers(6-12 month hat), does not quite fit her yet, but still so cute.

Then there is cute little Jackson wearing his sideways.

And my oldest nephew Brian, I am so excited they liked the hats. I had to undo some rows several times to get them the right length, but they turned out so cute.

We had such a fun day on Saturday visiting these guys. They moved away from us so we headed down through pouring rain to get there. So worth it to see these little faces.
Thanks again for letting us come!!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Those hats are so incredibly cute! You're doing a great job on them. The kids all look so fabulous in them. The picture of Allie in hers is so precious... she'll grow into it! :)

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Um, yeah...... the boys wear their hats ALL the time!! they love them! thanks again!! :)