Well, I had a doctors appointment on my 23 week mark and everything is looking good, I am measuring right on, heart beat is good, and gaining the weight I need to. Yeah! Love good doctor visits. With all the fuss about this swine flu vaccine, I asked the doctor about it at my appointment. I asked if you were more likely of getting the swine flu from getting the regular flu shot, he said NO. I also asked if the swine flu shot was safe, he said that it was and that it is developed just like any flu shot, very safe. He says he spends most of his day trying to get all these fears out of his patients heads. I felt a lot better after the visit and even got my flu shot at the doctors office before I left. I think the risks from getting the swine flu while I am pregnant far out way any small risks from getting the swine flu vaccine. I am going to trust my doctors advice.
Here is my 24 week photo:
I feel slightly bigger and am noticing if I stand for very long my back will start hurting. And after about 6:00 in the morning I am pretty restless and so I can't sleep in like I want to on the weekends either. But that is okay. It is so fun to still see Rob get so excited over this baby, or rather my baby bump. He is just too funny!
Other than walking for a half hour every morning with my mom, I have started using my pregnancy workout videos that I purchased when I first got pregnant, I love them. They are specifically designed for pregnancy and can help open things up for a easier labor and delivery. (Gotta love that)
If you would like to know, here are the videos I use:
This first one is the Prenatal Yoga, and it is just a good way to relax and focus on your breathing while becoming more open and flexible.
The Perfect Pregnancy Workout, this one I really love, I tried this one for the first time yesterday and felt good afterwords, you get more of a workout with this one, but it is gentle. There are three levels of intensity which I liked.
10-Minute Solutions: Prenatal Pilates, I like this one as well. I have done Pilates before and so this one was easy to start into. Everything was very familiar, just a little modified in some areas.
Summer Sanders' Prenatal Workout. I have not actually tried this video yet, I just ordered it from Amazon, but I saw it on Good Things Utah, and wanted to try it also. When I have more than one exercise video I don't get so bored with the same thing over and over.
I order all of these off of Amazon, and only got them after reading their reviews to why people have liked them.
Here is my 24 week photo:
Other than walking for a half hour every morning with my mom, I have started using my pregnancy workout videos that I purchased when I first got pregnant, I love them. They are specifically designed for pregnancy and can help open things up for a easier labor and delivery. (Gotta love that)
If you would like to know, here are the videos I use:
This first one is the Prenatal Yoga, and it is just a good way to relax and focus on your breathing while becoming more open and flexible.
The Perfect Pregnancy Workout, this one I really love, I tried this one for the first time yesterday and felt good afterwords, you get more of a workout with this one, but it is gentle. There are three levels of intensity which I liked.
10-Minute Solutions: Prenatal Pilates, I like this one as well. I have done Pilates before and so this one was easy to start into. Everything was very familiar, just a little modified in some areas.
Summer Sanders' Prenatal Workout. I have not actually tried this video yet, I just ordered it from Amazon, but I saw it on Good Things Utah, and wanted to try it also. When I have more than one exercise video I don't get so bored with the same thing over and over.I order all of these off of Amazon, and only got them after reading their reviews to why people have liked them.













4 comments:
You've got the cutest preggo belly ever! I love watching you grow each week in your pictures. :)
looks like some great videos!
hope you don't get sick of me telling you that you look adorable, because you've still got approx. 16 more weeks of me telling you that. :)
Thanks for posting what your doctor said about swine flu shots. I hate trying to find reliable sources to give info about controversial things like that.
You are looking so cute!
(ok, I gotta ask, where's the bellybutton on the lady of perfect pregnancy workout? maybe it's just our screen resolution but she looks so funny without one)
Your so funny, her belly button is there, kind of a little bump. What I noticed when looking at the prenatal pilates, on side of her nose is missing(not really, but that is what it looks like.
Post a Comment