Here I am at 26 weeks:
I swear I look the same each week, maybe at the end I can get Rob to make a digital flip book of all my pictures so you can see my belly grow right before your eyes.
I am still feeling great, other than the minor aches and pains. She is getting a lot more active, and does rolly-pollies in my belly all the time. It feels so strange to have something moving around inside of me and giving me the tickles, she just makes me laugh, especially watching her movements from the outside.
I have started reading all about Labor and Delivery, and the stages of Labor. I am not going to get scared, the more scared you are the more tense you are, and then the more you can't relax and the more pain you will have. I have decided to have a natural delivery. I say this, but that doesn't mean I am ruling out an epidural either. I want to believe in my body and my ability to handle the pain of labor and we will see how it goes. I also want to be free to move and walk around, using the natural methods of pain relief.
During my next doctors appointment I have to do the Gestational Diabetes test, and I get to drink the orange colored drink. I am so looking forward to this!
Look at this picture, do you see ALL of these clothes:
I am still feeling great, other than the minor aches and pains. She is getting a lot more active, and does rolly-pollies in my belly all the time. It feels so strange to have something moving around inside of me and giving me the tickles, she just makes me laugh, especially watching her movements from the outside.
I have started reading all about Labor and Delivery, and the stages of Labor. I am not going to get scared, the more scared you are the more tense you are, and then the more you can't relax and the more pain you will have. I have decided to have a natural delivery. I say this, but that doesn't mean I am ruling out an epidural either. I want to believe in my body and my ability to handle the pain of labor and we will see how it goes. I also want to be free to move and walk around, using the natural methods of pain relief.
During my next doctors appointment I have to do the Gestational Diabetes test, and I get to drink the orange colored drink. I am so looking forward to this!
Look at this picture, do you see ALL of these clothes:
And we had a fun night last night visiting with the Board of Directors from Robs work that came for a few days. They had a barbeque for the Board of Directors, and they invited all the employees spouses. We had such a good time visiting with all of them, they were all such nice people.













2 comments:
Look at all those cute clothes! She is going to be one well dressed little girl! :)
It was fun seeing you in real life at the barbecue. It really is such a good company to work for. You are seriously one of the cutest pregnant women I've ever seen! And it was fun to catch up with you in person. :)
I'm aiming for natural childbirth too! Taking Lamaze and learning different labor positions has helped ease some worry's I had. Bevan is in total support of natural childbirth too so that will be another big help to me when we have this baby in a week or two:)
Post a Comment