I am 25 weeks and I have 15 more to go, that sounds like forever to me!! I REALLY need to find me some maternity pants or some pants that are just a little bit bigger. Things are getting rather snug.
I was so annoyed yesterday, I heard yesterday morning that the H1N1 Vaccine was now available in inject able form at the Health Department, so right after work Rob and I went, there were tons of people waiting. I only made it to the door because they had a sign posted that said the inject able vaccine was unavailable, but they still had the mist form. I was just mad, is there really that many high risk people in this valley. I am sure there is, I am just mad that there was not enough this time, now they won't get more in until the first of next week. We have had so many sick kids on the bus this week that I just want to take work off until I can get the vaccine. I will be okay, not to worry!
On another note, I have been having frequent Braxton Hicks contractions lately, well, I have had them for a while now, but in the last few days they are more frequent. One website I was reading said you could have one every 10-15 minutes until the end of your pregnancy. Wow! They are not bad, just uncomfortable and annoying at times. I started feeling them at around 20 weeks, which is not uncommon, I didn't think they started until the end of your third trimester. Oh well. If they do what they say they do and prepare your body for labor, then I am not complaining.
25 Week Update:

25 Week Update:













3 comments:
Sorry about the shot, hopefully you'll get one next week. That's really aggravating, I'm sure. Pregnancy pants are heaven sent at this point! I hope you find a pair you like quickly and enjoy the sweet relief they offer. :) You look darling!
P.S. If you get a chance next Tuesday night you should drop by Nicole Cassity's Cents of Style party (invite is posted on her blog). They've got some pretty cute stuff. :)
Wow I can't believe you are not in maternity pants! Your amazing girl.
I know, the vaccine goes fast. We have been trying to get it for all of our kids and they keep running out. I hope you can get yours soon.
The Prenatal Pilates sounds like fun, I'm a fan of pilates.
You're getting so close!! Though I'm sure it doesn't seem like it for you. :) And got to love those BH contractions... mine always started around 14 or 15 weeks, too. You hope they do some good. :)
Post a Comment