Well, here I am in week 23, and I am feeling great! I know I say that every week, but that's the truth. I am not wearing maternity clothes yet, absolutely nothing I wear is maternity. One reason for this is I don't really fit into anything maternity, and I cannot find anything in this valley or online that I like and that fits. What am I to do?
I do have a maternity denim skirt and a maternity dressier skirt. But, have not worn them yet, not quite fitting into them yet. Everywhere I go the maternity stuff does not go below a small, and the small is just too big. And I have found nothing Old Navy wise in extra small that I like, except for the denim skirt. I hate ordering things online, because I pay shipping to return half the stuff back to the company. Uggh!
And so then I just look through the regular non-pregnant clothes and feel funny stares from people wondering why I am not in the maternity section. Oh boy, we shall see if I find anything for the Fall/Winter that I can wear. I guess sweaters are stretchy, so maybe I can find some that will work. Wish me luck!
The last couple of days I have been able to actually see the baby move from the outside, it is pretty funny to watch. The Joys!!
I do have a maternity denim skirt and a maternity dressier skirt. But, have not worn them yet, not quite fitting into them yet. Everywhere I go the maternity stuff does not go below a small, and the small is just too big. And I have found nothing Old Navy wise in extra small that I like, except for the denim skirt. I hate ordering things online, because I pay shipping to return half the stuff back to the company. Uggh!
And so then I just look through the regular non-pregnant clothes and feel funny stares from people wondering why I am not in the maternity section. Oh boy, we shall see if I find anything for the Fall/Winter that I can wear. I guess sweaters are stretchy, so maybe I can find some that will work. Wish me luck!
The last couple of days I have been able to actually see the baby move from the outside, it is pretty funny to watch. The Joys!!
I love filling the house with the smell of freshly baked bread!













No comments:
Post a Comment