I am so excited, I put Julie down for a nap! I guess that doesn't sound super exciting, but for me it is. Usually I just lay her between my legs after I feed her and rock her and then she will fall asleep and I just leave her there. Well, it is hard getting anything done like that. Or I would put her in her crib once she has fallen asleep. But, today I fed her, and then changed her diaper, and then played with her on the floor. She started to get fussy so I just took her into her crib and laid her down, gave her a kiss and shut the door. She cried for about 10 minutes and then fell asleep.
Happy Day! This is just so exciting for me, and I have already gotten so much done. Started the dishwasher, finally washed our bed sheets, washed the counter and it has only been a half an hour. Yeah! I am so proud of myself! And to top that off, she slept for a little more than 5 and a 1/2 hours last night, doesn't that feel good! Whoa!And I got my hair cut the other day. I did get a hair cut in December, but that was just to get rid of damaged hair. And so, after a year of growing my hair out, I got it cut, but I decided I was going to still try to let it grow out and to just get the bottom trimmed and shaped again. So, now it is shoulder length and a little layered. She also gave me bangs on my left side which I didn't really want, but they will grow. My hair didn't grow as much as I thought it would over the course of the year, I think it was because it was damaged and I had a lot of split ends. So, now I will try to grow it out again, the healthy way. Meaning frequent hair cuts!














3 comments:
Yea! Others might not understand, but moms know this is big news! Your haircut looks great, too.
I love your haircut- so cute! And congrats on the nap thing. I think one of the most important things to teach your babies *young* is to fall asleep on their own in their beds.... it makes life much easier for you! Congrats :) Hopefully she'll continue to sleep well at night, too!
I still get super happy when my kids will take a nap. But mostly I just go to sleep too. :)
I love your hair! Girl, you look good no matter what. :)
Post a Comment