Saturday, March 6, 2010

Random Pictures!

It seems like most of my days are spent on the couch with Julie asleep on my shoulder. I really don't spend my whole day like this. But, she is fun to snuggle with.

Once we put Julie in her car seat she falls asleep pretty fast. This picture also shows how big my baby is getting. I am going to have to move the shoulder straps up one notch soon.

Here is a picture of Julie on the verge of a smile, took the picture too soon. While I change her diaper is the best time to get her to coo and smile. It is so much fun.

This picture just shows how big she is getting, I haven't put her in her swing for a little while and I put her in yesterday and she looked so huge in there. Kind of makes me sad how fast she is growing.

When Julie is drinking from a bottle, she is pretty messy and drools down the side of her mouth and so this is usually how she looks before we start feeding her. Kitchen towels are way more absorbent.

And just the other day she has started blowing bubbles. It just amazes me how fast she changes every day. I have got to savor every minute of her cuteness!
I am so excited for Spring and being able to go on walks outside again.
Yeah for Spring!

No comments: