We had Stake Conference today, and decided we would take Julie with us. We got there right at 1:00p.m. and had to sit on the hard seats. Julie did awesome, we kept her in her car seat the whole time and she basically just slept. We used to the binki also to keep her calm. She was past due to eat and still did good. Julie's pediatrician was sitting right in front of us and we talked with him for awhile.
I didn't think I would be able to find a dress that would fit Julie right now, this one is a 3 month size and is already getting small. My neighbor gave us a dress that is 3-6 month and that already fits. Crazy! She looked so cute, now I just need to get or make some shoes for her.
I didn't think I would be able to find a dress that would fit Julie right now, this one is a 3 month size and is already getting small. My neighbor gave us a dress that is 3-6 month and that already fits. Crazy! She looked so cute, now I just need to get or make some shoes for her.













5 comments:
Her dress is very festive, love it. And, I love that hair bow! Did you make it?
She is SO cute! I wouldn't worry too much about shoes though. She'll just kick them off. I wonder how long you'll be able to keep those adorable bows on her!
She does look SO darling, and did such a great job her first day of church! I'm so glad we got to see you there. :)
I can't believe she is growing so fast! I bet it was fun showing her off!
She's plumping up so nicely! :) love her cute, squishy cheeks. I can't wait to see her (and you guys) again soon!
Post a Comment