Saturday, August 28, 2010

6 Month pictures

We got pictures taken when Julie turned 6 months and they turned out cute. She was a little tired, whenever we need her to sleep she doesn't take a nap. Oh well! We also got some family pictures as well. These were taken by Heather Taylor Photography, and we love them. Thanks Heather!

This picture is just funny!

3 comments:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

You are very welcome- your family is so stinkin cute and it's fun to watch Julie grow! I'm glad you liked the bubble one too- I laughed out loud the first time it came up on my computer. :)

Lacey said...

They are beautiful pictures! Julie is just such a doll... that bubble picture is classic! And your family pics are wonderful. I always love Heather's work!

The Morreys said...

Love them! The last one is my favorite. What a happy family!