She has started the separation anxiety, I will leave the room and she will start whimpering and then cry if I don't come back fast enough. This will be interesting, just started the last couple of days.
After her morning nap this morning, I went in to get her and she had the string to her bumper in her mouth, she looked so mischievous when I peaked over the side. Sometimes if she has been sleeping long or I need to feed her, I will go in and check on her and she will be just lying there awake, just like she is relaxing. Or I will open the door and she will pop her head up and look over the railing when we come in if she is on her stomach. She gets so excited when she sees us coming, kicking her legs and arms at the same time.
What I have been doing recently is, I lay her down for her nap and then I turn her mobile on. I wait just outside the door and she sticks her hand up into the air and waves it around and then she will grab the bumper and start pulling on it before she falls asleep. It reminds me of the movie "August Rush" when he is a baby in the crib. She is just a happy little kid.
After her morning nap this morning, I went in to get her and she had the string to her bumper in her mouth, she looked so mischievous when I peaked over the side. Sometimes if she has been sleeping long or I need to feed her, I will go in and check on her and she will be just lying there awake, just like she is relaxing. Or I will open the door and she will pop her head up and look over the railing when we come in if she is on her stomach. She gets so excited when she sees us coming, kicking her legs and arms at the same time.
What I have been doing recently is, I lay her down for her nap and then I turn her mobile on. I wait just outside the door and she sticks her hand up into the air and waves it around and then she will grab the bumper and start pulling on it before she falls asleep. It reminds me of the movie "August Rush" when he is a baby in the crib. She is just a happy little kid.
I got this bear or dog, I am not sure what it is exactly at Sams a few years ago and I sat Julie on it the other day and she loved it. She kept bouncing up and down like she was riding a horsey. She was also really tired and she gets super giggly and happy when she is tired. She had fun.
I haven't taken any bath time pictures since her first bath we gave her. So, I decided to take some tonight, she loves her bath and LOVES to splash.
She put 3 puffs in her mouth by herself and ate them. This is a big thing because she won't let you put anything in her mouth. She has been practicing her fine motor skills for basically her whole life(haha, sounds funny to say that), so when we hold out a puff for her to grab, she uses her finger and thumb and grabs it and puts it directly into her mouth most of the time. She is so precise. She looks tired in this picture, but she is actually just trying to keep a puff in her mouth.
We also have tried the biscuits and she likes those pretty well also.
We also have tried the biscuits and she likes those pretty well also.
(This in no way applies that her Aunts or Uncles or Grandparents can give her tastes of ice cream or other such sweets, I am not kidding!!! DO or DIE) Just the thought of your germs all over the utensil grosses me out and I do not want anyone elses germs in my childs mouth, Yuck!
Thanks!
(Don't mean to sound rude or anything, but that is how I feel)
She has a binki, but she doesn't use it for sucking on, and hasn't for quite a few months now, I give it to her while I change her diaper and she plays with it and chews on it. It is kind of nice not having her be attached to her binki, although it definitely would help at church. She really only sleeps well in her crib, so getting her to sleep in your arms is a challenge sometimes. She really is not a cuddly baby, so when she is fighting sleep you have to hold her on your shoulder and bounce her. At least that is how I get her to sleep.
So far we have given her bananas, carrots, strawberries, squash, and sweet potatoes. But, she still will not open her mouth willingly for the food. I guess it will come in time. I just need to keep offering it. She is getting so much better each day.













No comments:
Post a Comment