Wednesday, August 25, 2010

7 months!

Julie at 7 months!

Well, since Julie is scooting around and getting pretty much anywhere she wants, we decided we would move her mattress down. Kind of sad to think she is growing up so fast. And instead of moving it to the next spot down, we just moved it all the way to the bottom. She hasn't been pulling herself up yet, but better to be safe.

-She has been so fun lately, just the other day I was playing peek a boo with her and instead of me putting a blanket over her face, I would just lay a towel on her face and she would grab it and hold it there while I said "Where's Julie" and when she was ready she would move the towel and I would say "Boo, or There she is" and she would just light up and giggle. Oh, it is so much fun.
-If she is playing in the same room as me, and I am doing something and not paying attention to her, she will stare in my direction until I look and say something and she will get excited and then continue playing. And if she needs me to sit right next to her, she will get this sad little whimper and once I stop what I am doing and go sit down next to her she will continue playing.
-She does not like it when you blow your nose, she will get this pouty face and then start whimpering.
-She loves her puffs, she has really gotten a hang of picking them up and putting them into her mouth. She will eat them one after another for forever if we let her. And we have found that she does like Sweet Potatoes, but is not so much a fan of peas. But I wouldn't blame her, they smell awful, I will have to make some fresh peas and see if she likes those better.

I love it when a puff is starting to fall out of her mouth, she will put her fist up to her mouth to keep it from falling out.

She has no teeth yet, just watching and waiting. We are just enjoying her toothless grin!

Daddy loves to walk her around, this was right before church.

The other night I went out shopping all by myself, and so Rob was watching Julie. He was wanting to spray off his 4-wheelers, and so he stuck Julie in her stroller so she could watch what he was doing. She was just having a great time watching daddy.

5 comments:

Ryan and Michelle said...

I agree, she is very cute keeping her puffs in! What a cutie!!

amber said...

What a cute, happy baby!

Lacey said...

She is growing up so fast! Isn't it amazing how much fun a simple game like peek-a-boo can be? :) Love all her smiley pictures!

The Morreys said...

She is a little doll. I love this age! They do grow up too fast, but each new stage is a new more exciting adventure.

Heather Taylor Photography said...

She's so cute- I love her little toes peeking out in the last pic!