Tuesday, October 12, 2010

This girl LOVES to stand!

This girl loves to stand and walk around, one of her favorite places to be is at the coffee table. She will play with her toys for a little bit on the floor, but usually ends up pulling herself up to the coffee table.
These next ones are just a few I took of her in her 12-18 month clothes having a great time walking along the furniture. Her 12-18 month clothes already fit her so well, I hope they last a few months.
 She loves to walk along the coffee table and then switch to walking along the couch, these pictures show the progression from coffee table to couch, to where she found my phone(which she loves to play with).
 After she got the phone she was just using her left hand to hold her up and she forgot that she was using it to support herself. She let go of the couch and grabbed the phone, she stood there for like a second and then I caught her as she just fell straight over.
 She also loves to crawl over you, or just lay across your legs. Daddy was emptying out the paper shredder and she just crawled over to daddy's legs and layed there, as soon as I came in with the camera she started moving and crawled over top of them and over to the diapers.
 Such a sweet girl!
On a side note: I was letting Julie play with a corelle ice cream cup today while I fed her. I went to wash out the dishes I was using and the next thing I hear is breaking glass. Oh man, I knew that might happen but was hoping that it wouldn't. Luckily there was not very many pieces to clean up. I whipped out the vacuum which Julie is not very fond of but she did okay. She must be getting used to it. So now we are minus one ice cream cup. Darn it!

No comments: